How we develop smart standards
The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike, and significantly affect the feeling on the bike.
- The light scoop form has been optimized for a standing or scooting position. When stopping, the bike also stops and does not continue to roll off under the child's legs.
- Age-specific ergonomic design
- Anatomically adapted and designed to perfectly fit the hip bones of a toddler
- The premium and non-toxic seat cover does not contain any chemicals
- Designed with a protective side fabric to protect the saddle, i.e. lean against a wall or place on the ground when not in use
- Translation missing: ro-RO.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- Translation missing: ro-RO.general.accessibility.selection_help