Multumim ca v-ati gandit la biciceletele Woom. In acest moment stocul este epuizat pentru majoritatea modelelelor. Bicicletele vor fi disponibile pentru comanda incepand cu luna octombrie. Va multumim!
The freewheel has advantages over a coaster brake. A freewheel spins 'freely' when the child pedals backwards, as opposed to a 'coaster brake' wheel that causes the bike to brake when the child pedals backwards. We include a freewheel with all Woom Bikes except for the Woom 2 (the Woom 2 has an optional free wheel kit we encourage customers to purchase but, per United States law, any 16' bike must be shipped with a coaster brake wheel installed).
- Easy start: the crank can be brought into the perfect starting position without resistance.
- The child learns to stop properly: by using the handbrakes instead of pedals. This prepares them for proper cycling and riding.
- A freewheel avoids accidental breaking - with a coaster brake wheel, braking can occur when it may not have been the intention.
- Perfectly functioning handbrakes complement the freewheel
- You don't have to worry about your child using a bike that doesn't have a coaster brake in the future.