Din cauza numarului foarte mare de comenzi este posibil ca livrarile bicicletelor sa intarzie 1-2 zile peste termenul nostrum normal de 1-3 zile lucratoare. Multumim pentru intelegere!
The freewheel has advantages over a coaster brake. A freewheel spins 'freely' when the child pedals backwards, as opposed to a 'coaster brake' wheel that causes the bike to brake when the child pedals backwards. We include a freewheel with all Woom Bikes except for the Woom 2 (the Woom 2 has an optional free wheel kit we encourage customers to purchase but, per United States law, any 16' bike must be shipped with a coaster brake wheel installed).
- Easy start: the crank can be brought into the perfect starting position without resistance.
- The child learns to stop properly: by using the handbrakes instead of pedals. This prepares them for proper cycling and riding.
- A freewheel avoids accidental breaking - with a coaster brake wheel, braking can occur when it may not have been the intention.
- Perfectly functioning handbrakes complement the freewheel
- You don't have to worry about your child using a bike that doesn't have a coaster brake in the future.